Nu som studiebibel!
Each book of the Bible begins with an introduction, followed by a unique, insightful description of the overarching message of the book. The Bible also features a set of articles by Christian leaders around the world who apply the Bible to global issues, such as the role of government, the nature of the church, world religions, social ethics, and missions and evangelism. The notes and maps were adapted from the best-selling ESV Study Bible and contain a wealth of information about the biblical text, history, and geography.
- Size: 5.375″ x 8.375″
- 8-point Lexicon (Bible text); 6.5-point Frutiger (notes)
- 1,920 pages
- Double-column, paragraph format
- Complete ESV Bible text
- 12,000 clear, concise study notes
- The globally relevant message of each book
- 14 articles written by global Christian leaders
- Introductions to the global message of each book and timelines
- Nearly 900 highlighted Bible facts
- 120 Bible character profiles
- More than 120 maps and illustrations throughout
- More than 80,000 cross-references
- Glossary with concise definitions of key terms